Required Candidate profile
- Strong understanding of object oriented principles and basic understanding of design patterns.
- Proficient in Java with good knowledge of Threads and Collections Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen s.
- Understanding of basic components of an Android application and their lifecycle.
- Understanding of Android XML user interface layouts and layout inflation.
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of Gradle build system.
Good To Have:
- Experience of working with Google Maps, location APIs, Recycler view, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- A knack for debugging, benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of RxAndroid framework.