Spinnacle Digital And Design
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Graphics Posters Brochures Marketing Initiatives Banners Illustrator Cataloguing Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing Adobe After Effects Graphic Designing Photoshop
Posted By : Spinnacle Digital And Design, 08/14/2019
He/she will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing and design collaterals
- Developing print collaterals such as catalogues, brochures, banners, posters, print advertisements, etc.
- Developing designs and concepts for digital marketing initiatives
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Researching and analysing best design techniques and solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design advancements
- Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- After Effects knowledge is required.