NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
B.Sc - Any Specialization, Maths, B.A - Economics, Maths, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
capital market cash reconciliation fund reconciliation nostro reconciliation Hedge Funds fund accounting fund administration nav private equity margins breaks swaps securities settlement brokerage settlement broking settlement
Posted By : NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, 08/16/2019
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper for the funds.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
- Responsible to communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 1 year of accounting experience for financial instruments ( Hedge Fund/Mutual Fund, Derivative, Equities and Fixed Income ), operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades. Good knowledge of Capital Market
- Minimum 1 year of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- Minimum 1year of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles