- The Web Developer/PHP Programmer will be part of programming teams (department) responsible for the development of NCrypted web-service applications primarily in PHP, MySQL using Apache and Linux.
- You will be responsible for developing production-level code as well as proofs-of-concept and prototypes.
- You will take full responsibility for your individual modules, tasks, and projects and utilize your hands-on experience to interface and collaborate on parallel projects.
- You will be working within a Windows/Linux and primarily open-source environment.
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the development team to draft specific project timeline checklists with proper risk analysis based on project requirement documents.
- Communicate with internal project teams and project managers on regular basis for updates.
- Exposure to SVN, MVC, class/object-oriented programming, Smarty Templates an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of Open Source Applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, OSCommerce will be given preference
- Experience working with responsive web designs would be a welcome point
- Strong debugging, unit/regression testing skills
- At least 1 year of experience required in PHP/MySQL (LAMP/XAMP and/or WAMP).
- Exposure to open-source frameworks such as CakePHP, Joomla, WordPress, Magento will be given an advantage.
- Experience of working on ROR (Ruby On Rails) especially with Shopify a definite plus!
Perks and Benefits:
- Industry-leading pay scale
- Flexible Working Hours
- Exposure to International projects
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Tea & Coffee on the house!
- Insurance Benefits
- Loan & Finance Assistance
- Work, Play, Eat, Music, Party!
- Professional yet friendly culture
- and We will Love You!