Functional Roles and Responsibilities:-
- You will independently work on iOS applications as per the business requirements.
- You are required to convert design to native iOS designs supporting multiple screens sizes.
- The role requires technical hands-on experience in handling SQLite database, XML parsing, JSON handlingand independently develop assigned requirements.
- You are required to convert concepts and ideas to actual implementation.
- Ability to adapt new technologies and work on the assigned requirements.
- Knowledge on Android platform would be preferable.
Essential Skill set:-
- Candidate must have minimum 2 year of industry experience
- Adequate experience on Swift and iOS SDK.
- Experience of publishing the app on to Apple Store.
- Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern, XML, JSON, handling Web Services and SQL Lite Database.
- Experience in Full mobile software development life cycle required i.e., Design, Coding, integration and unit testing.
- Hands on experience converting design to actual implementation which supports multiple devices resolutions.
- Experience in developing custom layouts based on requirements.
- Experience on memory management and caching mechanisms on iOS devices.
- Exposure to agile development process