Analyst Revenue Management
InterGlobe Aviation Limited
B.Sc in Any Specialization, Maths, Statistics, B.A in Any Specialization, Economics, Statistics, Maths
revenue maximization, Pricing Analyst ,revenue management, flight analyst, flight business analyst
Posted By : InterGlobe Aviation Limited, 12/10/2019
An analyst is responsible for revenue target delivery within a competitive airline industry, using various pricing and inventory optimization methods.
Working closely with other members, analyst shall be tasked with developing and maximizing all revenue opportunities for the airline. The role requires heavy analytical skills, trend spotting and excellent ability to crunch numbers.
- The role shall be responsible for responsible for the following areas:
- Meet monthly revenue targets
- Manage pricing using various methods.
- Flight inventory optimization
- Ensure that IndiGo offers competitive fare availability
- Manage the demand on a flight-by-flight basis to ensure revenue maximization
- Ensure that overbooking is economically viable
- Report on overbooking volumes
- Manage no-shows and spoilt revenue
- Report on booking trends and forecast revenue
- Management and update of the RM systems
- Use of available business intelligence to position IndiGo competitively
- Comprehensive reporting of competitor activity
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate in any stream with mathematics as a subject.
- Must have at least 2-years experience in airline reservation system.
- Very good at excel, mathematical, quant abilities and good analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make pricing decisions on a short-term and medium-term basis.
- Good written, oral communications and presentation skills
- Self-directed, with a passion for delivering results and willing to go the extra mile.
- Any pricing, inventory management experience is added advantage.
- Experience of Navitaire Reservation System is added advantage.
- Preference to candidates from airlines/ aviation industry.