Imuons Web Solutions Private Limited
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Multimedia Posters Composition Art Banners Interaction Design Web Designing Brochure Design Graphics Presentation Skills Illustrator Photoshop Graphic Designing Corporate Identity
Posted By : Imuons Web Solutions Private Limited, 09/10/2019
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info graphics.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time constraints
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral and In Design, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.