- Setup and maintain Projects in our financial system
- Prepare and submit Project invoices
- Prepare and submit internal project and finance reports such as performance reports and balance sheet reconciliations. Additionally, perform profitability analysis and assist in the preparation of special client reports as necessary and appropriate.
- Provide Income Statement Analysis during the monthly for the Business Unit
- Responsible for both project and GL reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist in proposal preparation by providing pricing support, reviewing terms and conditions and providing sample applicable contractual document formats
- Review contractual documents including, contracts, purchase orders, pricing/budget worksheet, consulting agreements, service agreements, and licensing agreements. Complete contract review documents when appropriate, and monitors compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Provide support to Group Controller and Business Unit personnel during the annual budget preparation process and subsequent updates.
- Provide financial support and training to the operations groups, for example, income statement analysis, rates analysis, etc.
- Serve as an information resource to Operations for Finance / Corporate Services related functions/issues including analyzing financial data to identify trends and patterns Collect, interpret and summarize financial data in order to respond to internal and external customer inquires
- Provide financial audit support
- Monitors compliance with Internal Policies and Procedures and report deviations to the respective Group Controller
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Conduct detailed monthly Project reviews with respective SBU manager and /or designated Operations personnel
Required Skills :
- Working knowledge of MS office suite in particular excel
- Understanding of local India accounting practices
Preferred Skills :
- US GAPP knowledge
- Understanding of local India tax laws