Junior Android Developer
Goalsr India Private Ltd
B.Sc in Electronics, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
UX, touch, User Interface Designing, Performance Tuning, Android UI, gyroscopes, GIT, RESTFUL APIs, XML, Continuous Integration, accelerometers, Android SDK, Android Studio, Usability
Posted By : Goalsr India Private Ltd, 10/16/2019
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Obtain buy-in from leadership in order to secure resources for app development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration