- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Develop, integrate and deploy REST, SOAP (internal, social and other third-party APIs)
- Interacts and collaborates with technical colleagues.
- 1.5+ years of web application development experience in PHP
- Excellent knowledge in Core PHP, MYSQL.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Codeigniter (preferable), Laravel Knowledge is a must, etc.).
- Basic Angularjs knowledge is required.
- Good knowledge of relational and flat databases (MySql, Mongodb), (already worked on) version control tools (gitHub preferable) and Experience in common third-party APIs a plus (google, facebook, foursquare, here etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in developing and maintaining Content Management System.
- A disciplined approach to unit testing and quality assurance
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to document and present architectural design and standards.