WordPress and PHP Developer
BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Posted By : Eurekastack Technologies, 20-02-2021
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Should be efficient in one PHP based MVC Framework like Codeigniter, Laravel, JS Framework like jQuery.
- Should have very good knowledge of MySQL.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire frames into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Should have basic knowledge of one CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento.
- Candidate should posses strong knowledge on SEO, Secure Sites, WordPress, Web Design.