- You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
- You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of products and mobile projects on iPhone and iPad.
- You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
Required Candidate profile
Qualifications and Skills :
- Graduates with any of the following degree s:
- B.Sc. (CS, IT) + MCAB/ CA + MCA
- Tech. /B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
- Tech. / B.E. Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication
- Should have delivered at least two mobile application projects as part of your education.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- In tune with latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
- Self-learner and result oriented approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent track record of first class throughout.