Appfoster Innovations Pvt Ltd
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Posted By : Appfoster Innovations Pvt Ltd, 20-02-2021
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coding to technical specifications.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Giving technical feedback on application architecture.
- Building and maintaining applications.
- Designing and developing relational database systems.
- Working with a team or even leading a team.
- Writing maintainable and high-performance code.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and being up for challenges.
- Communication with clients (skype calls and chats) and team.
- 2+ years of development experience on MVC frameworks like Laravel, Node.js, Zend2, Yii2, Symphony. Laravel and Yii2 is a plus
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts.
- Strong database knowledge.
- Should be excellent with PHP MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience with Angular, Vue, or React will be a plus
- Experience in JS frontend frameworks (jQuery/VueJS/React/Angular). VueJS and React is a plus.
- Hands-on with HTML5/CSS3 coding is highly desirable. Knowledge of Bootstrap 3/4 is a plus.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres) (queries, design, and normalization). NoSql(Mongo, Cassandra, etc) is a plus.
- Version control (Git) experience. GitHub/Bitbucket knowledge is desired.
- Experience in integrating third-party APIs (Payment Gateway, Social Logins/Sharing, etc.) and web services.
- Experience in developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting).
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, CraftCMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, and Software Engineering best practices.
- Linux commands and deployment experience is a plus.
- A flexible attitude with openness to work on different technologies.
- Experience with writing unit test cases is an added advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple projects (if required).
- The candidate must hold strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills, passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Along with the technical skills, we expect the candidate to possess the ability to communicate well, give proactive feedback to peers and team, work on new and support projects in a new start-up environment and must have good organizational skills.