XS CAD INDIA PVT LTD
B.Com in Commerce
global delivery, tds,financial budgets, petty cash, gst, vendor payments, accounts handling, financial operations, finance executive, mis, compliance, invoice, cash flow, tally, Stakeholder Management
Posted By : XS CAD INDIA PVT LTD, 10/17/2019
- This position involves working in the Finance & Compliance department at XS CADs Global Delivery Centre at Andheri in Mumbai.
- XS CADs Finance & Compliance department prides itself in developing and maintaining strong financial functions, processes & a unique culture of compliance. We believe that this team plays a crucial role in increasing the overall competitiveness of our organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This job specially involves the following key roles & responsibilities -
- Reporting to the Team Leader of Finance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and work on various monthly, quarterly and annual MIS reports.
- Recording financial budgets of various functions including sub-brands of the Organization
- Manage, liaise and coordinate with our capable external consultants,auditors & advisors
- Ensuring compliance towards various Government bodies such as Income Tax,GST,ROC,STPI,RBI etc.
- Oversee accounts payables and receivables & to implement strategies towards maintaining strong cash flow.
- Maintaining transfer pricing documents and banking activities like loan,export etc.
- Study, vet, advise and improvise on Client Contracts to protect the organizations interests
- Assisting the consultants for making timely payment of TDS by keeping all records updated
- Ability to use Tally in order to accurately record all key financial transactions
- Recording cash transactions and expenses in system and carrying out reconciliation of their records
- Overseeing timely vendor payments.
WHAT WE OFFER
- XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment which is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the Team Member as well as the Organization.
- This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
- Our well-designed office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
- With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our Team Members on the latest tools & trends.
- Culture of discussing & implementing a planned career growth path with your Leader.
- Transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.