Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Web & Mobile apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Preference of knowledge on Android SDK, Firebase mobile platform, JSON, and RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, Google Cloud Endpoints Frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, code versioning tools.
- Have rich experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- 6 months to 2 Yrs Experience
- Knowledge in Servlets is mandatory
- Proficient in working on backend technologies like MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Java, J2EE, JSP, and Spring Framework
- Working in a Linux environment would be an added advantage.
- Good in Communication and understanding SDLC Documentation.
- Knowledge on Android SDK, Firebase mobile platform, JSON, and RESTful APIs is a PLUS
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, Google Cloud Endpoints Frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, code versioning tools