Business Development Manager
SunPower India Ventures Pvt Ltd
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Negotiation, Sales, Techno - commercial, Closure, Internal Communication, Business Development Management, RFQ, Market Research, Marketing, E - commerce
Posted By : SunPower India Ventures Pvt Ltd, 11/06/2019
- Must Require Knowledge Of Ferrous And Non Ferrous Scrap Purchase.
- Should be familiar with INCO Terms, Shipping documentation and logistics in scrap recycling industry.
- Should make knowledge of Scrap Recycling industry.
- Candidates should have good networking skills and able to build relation.
- Understanding of Grading of scrap into categories
- Inspect the quality of the scrap on daily basis by visiting all the yards, if required
- Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Also, help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Conduct market research and identify corporate leads in a range of verticals.
- Calling clients, make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients future needs.
- Arranging the proposal and submission of techno-commercial quotes for signing of agreements.
- Instrumental in drafting RFQ or Tender T&C for onward floating to suppliers/service providers and follow up for their participation.
- Generating comparative statements based on technical and commercial eligibility criteria in consultation with internal team and submitting it for Clients perusal and approval.
- Arranging Online negotiations with optimal strategies to generate best possible outcome and creating win-win situation for Clients and Suppliers.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
- Understand both Company strategies and implement tactics both personal and professionally that support the strategies
- Develop strong internal communication systems to give feedback to Customer Services/ Operations on client complaints
- Build and develop good relationships with key clients to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
- Monitor Pipeline & Closures against them every week.
- Facilitate the closure of the e-auction project/supplier on boarding
- Execution of mock/live e-auctions for the clients
- Identify opportunities to negotiate with the suppliers for achieving Productivity Savings and Working Capital improvements goals determined by the clients
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the clients, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Reviewing existing contracts and identifying opportunities for improved value for money.
- Must have experience in purchase and sales of commodity items/scrap through forward auction/e auction and e-commerce platform.