Curriculum Coordinator for Play School
DYNAMIC SYNERGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
curriculum coordinator curriculum co - ordination NTT Teacher Montessori Teacher Play School Teacher Day Care Teacher Coordination Sales Coordination Pre School Teacher Curriculum Designer Counselling Education Counsellor Training
Posted By : DYNAMIC SYNERGY PRIVATE LIMITED, 06/01/2019
- Work closely with the Infant, Toddler and Preschool Teachers and/or Center Coordinator to oversee all aspects of classroom programs planning, implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the centers appropriate practices.
- Provide expert advice in preschool programming and interact with parents during PTC and on need basis
- Regularly attend training/workshops and read journals to keep abreast on current developments in the area of expertise.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and coaching to teaching staff through spending time in classrooms to introduce and support new ideas, strategies, etc.
- Work with teachers in moving along the continuum of implementing the curriculum.
- Work with preschool classroom staff on understanding and implementing documentation as part of their curricular work.
- Work with preschool classroom staff on learning about and implementing increased technology for communication.
- Work with classroom staff to have an understanding of progressive early childhood education and to continually learn and grow.
- Interviewing prospective candidates for respective positions through Internal Job Posting.
- Conducting performance reviews and performance review conversations of all preschool classroom teachers during the time of appraisal.
- Supervise the use of physical space so that classrooms, common areas, and playgrounds are clean and safe.
- Provide an attractive and welcoming environment in which learning is made visible through children
- work or displays that promote a childs self-esteem.
- Provide oversight to assure that these experiences are positive ones.
- Guides teachers for creation of assessment, report cards, diary writing, port folios, etc.,
- Observe and guide teachers on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in regularly scheduled administrative team meetings to address health and safety, facilities, operations, human resources or other concerns.
- Keep staff apprised of professional development opportunities.
- Assess group training needs for the centre teachers.
- Be flexible in scheduling to meet the needs of the overall program
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and commitment to confidentiality
- Show initiative in problem-solving and be open to new ideas
- Approach challenges with imagination and a sense of humor
- Create a welcoming, positive environment center-wide.
- Ability to train and evaluate teaching staff
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact with families in a nurturing, compassionate, and sincere manner
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with MS Office MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and digital imaging programs