- You develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application. Also, you might be asked to develop and integrate plug-ins for popular frameworks
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side Logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
Required Candidate profile
Essential Requirements :
- Must have good experience in codeigniter
- Candidate should have relevant experience in MVC and YII2 framework
- Candidate must have Strong command in Jquery, My Sql and Mongodb etc
- Must have strong knowledge about Social API integration like- ( edge, fb, twitter and google etc.)
- Candidate must have excellent understanding about web services like- (Rest, Soap etc.)
- Candidate must have good knowledge about payment gateway integration.
- Must have excellent knowledge about data structure.
- Experience with the startup will preferably be advantage.